What are Cookies and how do redondobrand.com websites use them?
Ensure that web pages can function correctly
· Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
Know your browsing experience.
· Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have viewed or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his computer/device and do not provide references that reveal personal data. You can access the configuration of your browser at any time to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by the redondobrand.com website, without impeding access to the contents. However, the quality of operation of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences based on the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the Cookie of their browser.
The email-marketing tools of the redondobrand.com website use small images invisible to users that are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of interest to them.
Because they are important?
– From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more quickly and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the country's currency or detecting the access device.
– They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the website or its users.
– They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
– They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
What are the different types of Cookies that we can use at redondobrand.com ?
· Session cookies expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore they are deleted from our computer when leaving it.
· The permanent ones expire when the objective for which they are used is met or when they are manually deleted, they have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, customizations or in the registry, so as not to have to constantly enter our password.
On the other hand, depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own Cookies and those of third parties.
· Own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
· If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be established (for example, when you press buttons on social networks or watch videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain from our Website. We cannot access the data stored in cookies from other websites when you browse those websites.
Browsing this web portal means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
This website uses Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool from Google that mainly allows website owners to understand how users interact with their website. It also enables cookies in the domain of the site you are on and uses a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and report on website trends without identifying individual users.
How can I configure my Cookies?
In any case, we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating your browser settings, which allow you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow warning of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can continue using our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
If you would like additional information on how to configure detailed Cookies by provider or manage your preferences, visit the Your Online Choices portal.
Shall we update our Cookies Policy?